Sunday, July 2, 2017

OT: Stars Wars night at O'fallon Rascals (Single-A) game.

     I apologize for the number of off-topic posts of late, but not much is going on with airplanes for me or for Creve Coeur for that matter.

And I've been shooting really well lately. It seems like every time I go out with a camera, I bring back at least one shot I really like and enjoy.

Last night we went to Star Wars night at the local Single-A ballfield. The local team had a home game. The were playing the team "from the other side of the river-the Gateway Grizzlies." I'm not much of a baseball fan anymore. Too many strikes over too much pay for a game that goes on too long and a season that seems to last forever. Just don't have the time for it.

But for the people that play the game, I appreciate your effort and enthusiasm. I really like going to these minor league games because you know all the players are trying to make the bigs. You have to admire them for following their dream.

Lindsay dealt with the Storm Troopers while we got nachos.

Good seats in the shade.


I really like getting up close to the players where I can get these great shots.
Will Anderson warms up for the Grizzlies.





Lindsay demonstrates her lightsabre prowess.



No comments: